Monday, December 7, 2015

WIN (by Silvany Dewita)


Aniiii.. aniiiiiii. I don't know how much I should say thank's to you. Maybe we have same feeling about everything that happened last years. Maybe same feeling, but different level. I think you're the higher than me. Insya Allah. Today I'm feeling so down, like there is no confident, wanna give up after my-every-trial-and-error. But the right time always comes for the right moment. I'm reading your post at the right time, when I just arrive at my room then desperately crying. My fingers typing something on search engineering, take me to your page without I realize. Then I realize something when I read WIN, that post exactly describe what I'm feeling and what I have to feeling after. The moment when I realize what I'm feeling and I'm thinking is supported by you, that's kinda of 'WIN' too for me. Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much, Ani. Maybe you write something for reminding yourself, but just for you know, (maybe) there is so many people who feeling better after read this post. Insya Allah, and it will be reward (pahala) too for you. May Allah blessing you as always :))

Keep spirit!
Stand again, no matter how bad life treat you.

(I know Any, or Silvany Dewita since I was senior high school. We were graduated of SMAN 10 Padang. She was  X.7 and I was X.5. Now she is student of Enviromental Engineering program, ITB, West Java)


No comments:

Post a Comment